Mein Turbo Trans Am TTA448

Begonnen von tta448, 12. Jun 08, 20:33

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

tta448

Here are some photos for you all.

Zitat von: tta448 in 12. Jun 08, 20:30
Here are some photos for you all. 80,000km, new replacement leather interior, engine is stock. Vortech exhaust.

Bird of Prey

very smooth ride. I love these cars, since i used to own one of them... to be more precise, i once owned #903

have fun!

matthias

T/A-SE

Colin, is it you with the 1981 Turbo T/A from Switzerland too? Heiko here do you remember?

tta448

Hello Heiko

not Switzerland, UK, sold the 81 now

how r u? good to hear from you, your website is looking more cool than ever. going to the Nationals this year?

Have u found me a SE yet?

Colin

T/A-SE

Zitatnot Switzerland, UK

i now i now i meant the T/A which you picked up from switzerland! Why do you sold them it was so nice after you restored the car. Still have the link 1981 TTA

El Camaro

Hi Colin,

that's a very nice car! Especially white with brown leather seats looks awesome  :thumb:

Looks really great :thumb:

Kai

us-driver88

hey colin,

your car is very cool, i love the pace car  :thumb: :thumb:

and.... i can learn englisch here on the f-body-nation  :D :D :D

best wishes from germany

benni  :thumb:

swisscheese

Hell, yeah! I would kill for a TTA!!!    :lechz:   :lechz:   :lechz:
'91 Camaro Z28, 305TPI, T5, G80 G92, C&C T-Tops

tta448

Zitat von: T/A-SE in 12. Jun 08, 22:51
Zitatnot Switzerland, UK

i now i now i meant the T/A which you picked up from switzerland! Why do you sold them it was so nice after you restored the car. Still have the link 1981 TTA

Heiko, we must be getting old sorry, but it was Belgium!! lol
Zitat von: swisscheese in 13. Jun 08, 08:27
Hell, yeah! I would kill for a TTA!!!    :lechz:   :lechz:   :lechz:

You dont have to kill, just make a good offer, everything is for sale at the right price.
Zitat von: us-driver88 in 12. Jun 08, 23:32
hey colin,

your car is very cool, i love the pace car  :thumb: :thumb:

and.... i can learn englisch here on the f-body-nation  :D :D :D

best wishes from germany

benni  :thumb:

thanks benni yours look good too

Chrissie

Hello Colin and welcome by F-Body-Nation  ;D. Your TTA is very nice and clean  :lechz: :thumb:

Chris

73 Formula 400
98 Trans Am WS6

tta448

Zitat von: Chrissie in 13. Jun 08, 20:57
Hello Colin and welcome by F-Body-Nation  ;D. Your TTA is very nice and clean  :lechz: :thumb:

Chris

Danke Chris  ich bin froh, hier zu sein

Happosai

Hello Colin, welcome in germany!  8)

You have a very beautiful TTA!  :thumb: :loveit:

Dominik
1986 TRANS AM S/E Recaro-Edition | seit 11.04.16 mit H-Kennzeichen

us-driver88

hey,

thank you  :D :D

i´m very happy about it  :lechz: :lechz: :lechz: :lechz: :lechz:

greets benni

Matze

Let me also welcome you here!  :welcome:

Indeed you got a nice ride! And a rare one as well!  :thumb: You guys are lucky that you don´t have those bothering license plates like we do. Especially the front of your car doesn´t lose its shape.  :)

One question: How is it having the steering wheel on the correct side of the car but driving the wrong side of the street?  :D  Just kidding, man. ::) Do you have problems registering cars with steering wheels in the UK?  :frage:

Take care! Hope to read more from you, soon!  :thumb:

Matthias

FlorianGee

Your TTA looks like it is in mint condition - keep up the pace, stunning ride! :thumb:

Zitat von: tta448 in 12. Jun 08, 20:33
Here are some photos for you all. 80,000km, new replacement leather interior, engine is stock. Vortech exhaust.
The replacement interior looks very good and just like the factory original. Where did you buy the replacements? Would love to know :)
LSx

tta448

Zitat von: Eckoman in 14. Jun 08, 14:47
Your TTA looks like it is in mint condition - keep up the pace, stunning ride! :thumb:

Zitat von: tta448 in 12. Jun 08, 20:33
The replacement interior looks very good and just like the factory original. Where did you buy the replacements? Would love to know :)

Hi

the new interior was from http://www.jaxseatcover.com/index.cfm, very good quality, better than the originals.
Zitat von: Bird of Prey in 12. Jun 08, 20:56
very smooth ride. I love these cars, since i used to own one of them... to be more precise, i once owned #903

have fun!

matthias

If you like them, you will like this photo from Sunday, when I met with friends at AACI Billing Show

Bird of Prey

wow 3 tta's at one place.

do you know Jan Larsson?

tta448

Zitat von: Bird of Prey in 17. Jun 08, 20:16
wow 3 tta's at one place.

do you know Jan Larsson?

yes I know him, it is a pity he could not make it 4!!